Saturday, March 24, 2007

The downfall of a fateful relationship

Every relationship has its limit, and a set of boundaries. Irrespective of how a relationship proceeds, these limits and boundaries must never be exceeded. Once the boundaries have been broken it would be extremely difficult, to nearly impossible, to recover and revive such relationship. This is true for all relationships, be it between classmates, colleagues, friends, relatives, lovers, couples, and even amongst oneself. The boundaries therein must be clearly marked, identified, and every word one says, every action one takes must be carefully planned and executed as to never, ever cross these set of boundaries. Once it is crossed, there will be no return, and no amount of work you ever did or will do would ever be able to revive this relationship. In a few special cases, the more effort you put in and the more you do in hoping to revive the relationship, the more detriment and more stifle the relationship becomes. Eventually, even your finest intent and gesture would be perceived as threats, and can further act as a catalyst to severely widen the existing gap.

Take my word for it. It is an experience which you wish it would never happen to anybody, anywhere, and anytime. For there will be no miracle pill to suppress the emotional trauma, no miracle bandage to heal the open wound, and no miracle to turn back time to where it used to be before the whole thing got blown apart. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of both parties, or multitude of parties, to guarantee and enact in a truthful manner to preserve the relationship, thus to ensure it would never come close to as falling apart. Being responsible, be respectful, and tolerant between all parties are the ultimate steps toward a successful and fruitful relationship.

Once again, I have said this so many times but I still need to say this:
Oh the lovely, beautiful, shiny, heavenly stars, I really wish this whole dreadful event would not have happened. I really wish we have never met, so I would not experience what is called love. I really wish you're just another girl whom I would show no affection to, whom I would not be fully-devoted to so blindly to just win your heart. I really wish I would not have invested so much with so many gone in vain. I still wish I were the same age as you. I still wish I would be born at your birthplace. I still wish we would not be working in the same area, so we could one day meet again, at a different occasion, a different environment, and a different lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Hello.

Me love you long time. Sucky sucky $10. U supervise me now.. happy happy joy joy.