Monday, August 13, 2012

Chinese way of things

I'm now meeting people from China regularly on a weekly basis on a pretentious note of friendship and all, but of course my motive is to meet the other half and carry on life's procreation and fertilization of continuation of our spieces, but I would have never imagined that it would be this long and the road would be this treacherous...

Hopefully it'll happen someday. Until then I would need a car (check) and a place to live (not there yet), and abide by the Chinese traditions of husband provides for wife and family, gosh, I hated this!

I've been practice my singing this place, which advertise itself as a car repair shop but secretly allow people to congregate and have fun. This for sure fits Chinese proverb of hanging a goat's head but in fact sell dog meat. That's usually the Chinese mentality when opening business with the intention of profit maximization...

Once again, I'm alive and well except the hectic work schedule...

It's about time I go back to blogging!

People from mainland congregate together mostly so how can we establish multiculturalism when we resist at being one?

No comments: