Wednesday, October 09, 2013

A new revelation and outlook

I no longer attend the group of deception and lies. Although I still join the weekly badminton event every Saturday afternoon at Badminton Vancouver because I enjoy badminton greatly. It's one of the very few sports I like and can excel in.

I have also joined a younger group and play with them weekly Sunday night and making new friends. They are energetic and kind and not deceptive as the old, bitter divorcee from the older group. They are more youthful and down to earth, which really is who I am. I am really glad that I have found somewhere I belong in Vancouver!

Looking back at this summer 2013. I really did enjoy every moment of it. Although I didn't actively chasing after superficial girls and princesses, I did grow myself personally and the seed did sprout to something better than ever. For once, I finally know what's work life balances, and for once I finally dare myself enough to drive to Tofino and to Powell River, Lund all from Vancouver. These experiences truly amazed that little frog of mine, sitting at the bottom of a tiny well until it leapt great forward and escaped from the bottomless abyss.

I thank God for protecting me all the way throughout these travesties and adventures, especially for what I have done in Cancun. You really protected me all the way, and I will be the witness of your everlasting grace and tolerance until the end of the time!

No comments: