音樂分享

Loading...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Where am I? 我人在那?

Where am I?
我人在那?

by speed_demon

Where am I on the vast ocean of emptiness?
在一望無際的空海中我人在那?

Where am I amongst the field of lost hope and dream?
在一無所有的草地上我人在那?

Where am I within the valley of shadow and doubt?
在死陰幽谷之間我人在那?

Who can resurrect me from hopelessness?
誰能把我從失望中喚醒?

Who can fulfill me from hollowness?
誰能讓我空虛的心滿福?

Who can pull me away from temptation?
誰能把我從誘惑中拔出?

Who can rescue me from destruction?
在自我毀壞時誰能救我?

Graceful God, may you pity this lost sheep,
慈悲的神啊求你憐憫這隻迷失的羔羊,

May you spare his life, his future, and his broken love,
求你赦免他的命, 前途及他破碎流血的愛,

May the Almighty forgives the sinner, the foolish intruder, the heartbroken Romeo,
萬能的上帝饒了他吧, 饒了這個出口殤人的傻子, 饒了這個心以破碎的羅密歐,

May you show him a brighter day, and guide him through life,
請給他開眼望明天, 帶他走光明正大的路,

May you open him the door for a brighter future,
讓他從新做人,

And, may you erase the uneventful memory of this year,
請給他忘記今年所發生的一切悲事,

Graceful God, give him strength, courage, and hope,
神啊求你給他力量, 勇氣和希望,

For a better future yet to come.
為美麗和更好的未來往前走.

My English to Chinese translation is not that good, so please bare with me. Actually, my English is mediocre so I guess they balance out, at least I hope they do.

我翻中文很差連英語也馬馬乎乎, 非常抱歉.

No comments: