Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm not going to serve princesses

Yes, that's the motto which I will take to heart. I'm not a playboy, and I have never been one and I'm not intended to be, but I will never, I swear to God, on my lifetime ever, ever serve princesses and treat one like princesses. I'm an intelligent individual with clear conscience of what's happening, and although I've failed, I will raise again, conquer, and persevere. You will not be the cornerstone of my downfall, and I will attain to my eventual goal of getting that intangible title.

Love is not eternal
Love is not forever
Love is not diamond
Love is not food
Love can be erased or destroyed
Love is blind
Love is forbidden
Love is wasteful
Love is playful
Love is childish
Love is hollow
Screw her

I'm a Canadian, and I'm an individual with a heavy endowment on the male superiority complex. Canadians do things differently than Chinese, and we do not rely on emotional and childish up brings through that unsubstantial thing called love.

speed_demon

No comments: